Chris Mowery Bio
Chris Mowery is a Managing Director with Lean Horizons Consulting. He received six years of Lean training and experience under direct supervision by the founders of the Toyota Production System. Throughout his career, Mr. Mowery has held executive roles where he led Enterprise Transformations resulting in dramatic improvements in Sales, EBITDA and Working Capital Turns.
Prior to joining Lean Horizons, Mr. Mowery held positions such as VP of Lean Transformation, VP of Operations, VP of Product Development and VP of Marketing. Mr. Mowery held these roles at several large multi-national corporations in the Aerospace, Paper Converting, Pump & Meter, and Metal Finishing industries.
At Lean Horizons, Mr. Mowery areas of focus include:
- Financial Process Transformation: Guiding corporate Finance teams to improve data Quality and to compress lead times and labor hour cycle times in the close to disclose processes
- Business Process Transformation: Guiding Financial and Insurance-related Enterprises to develop Least Waste Way Business Processes
- Strategy Deployment and Policy Deployment: Working with senior leadership to align the Enterprise around achieving mission critical goals
- Operational Excellence: Leading teams to analyze and resolve complex business process and manufacturing problems by using operational excellence methodologies to achieve revenue growth, cost reduction and improved profitability
- Business Process Lean Certification: Developing certified Lean Practitioners that are fully capable of facilitating and guiding Business Process Transformations
Mr. Mowery has a Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering from the University of Missouri and a Certificate in Logistics from the Georgia Institute of Technology.