Lean Horizons Consulting President and CEO, Mark DeLuzio, along with Associate Partner Jorge Barron, will be conducting a workshop on Strategy Deployment at the 2011 Shingo Prize International Conference. The workshop will be most beneficial to leaders who are concerned about how to achieve breakthrough performance by ensuring organizational alignment and maximizing the use of resources.
The workshop will focus on:
- Introduction to strategy deployment
- Link strategy deployment to Shingo model
- How to develop strategy deployment through a practical case study
- Top level matrix
- Defining breakthrough objectives
- Selecting Annual Improvement Priorities (AIPs)
- Defining targets to improve and assigning resources
- Next steps and action plans
- Examples and other success stories
Benefits of Strategy Deployment include:
- Reduces the speed to value cycle by aligning lean strategy to resources
- Forces organizations to focus on the critical few strategic imperatives
- Ensures standardized, sustainable, high performing business process
- Ensures sustained breakthrough results
- Provides a means towards strategic competitive advantage
- Provides a means to communicate the strategic vision
- Creates a common focus throughout the organization
Mark DeLuzio was also inducted into the Shingo Academy in 2007.
For anyone interested in attending the 2011 Shingo Prize International Conference, please register here. Be sure to check the “Monday March 28 AM: Strategy Deployment – DeLuzio” box when registering.